- This listing is for the regular size 29x29in mat. In the purchase comments when you checkout, choose which color leather band you'd like.*
The Plantheology Repotting Mat is designed for urban dwellers in mind and a Plantheology bestseller. Exclusively ours, this potting tarp is perfect for anyone living in small spaces. Repot houseplants and plant propagations indoors without making a mess.
Use anywhere around the apartment - it fits comfortably on dining tables, countertops or kitchen islands. It's portable and foldable and a must have plant accessory and gardening tool for anyone that owns plants.
TWO SIZES AVAILABLE:
Small - 18in x 18in (great for tiny spaces and small jobs)
Regular - 28in x 28in (it's a good size; fits on most standard dining tables). For scale, it can fit the top of a laundry dryer
- Water resistant and easy to clean
- The mat easily rolls up and can be secured with the leather strap
- Regular size can folds to less than 12inches in length
- Small size call roll up and fit on the palm of your hand
- Equipped with copper snaps at each corner to fold up the tarp edges, this will help contain the soil while repotting
Complete your garden set by adding the scissors and pruners tool set.
Securing the leather strap:
- When repotting, turn the leather strap inside out and fasten it to its snap; you wont't misplace it while you work. Use it to hang up while i dries.
Wipe and sweep clean. Hand wash with water using mild soap
Please note: the material is malleable and soft. When the corners are snapped, the side panels do lay flat and not all sides stay up all at once. You can contour it by folding.
- Material: 600D Oxford Cloth with Composite PVC
- Mat color is black
- 100% quality, genuine leather. Natural discoloration in hide, thickness and color will vary. These straps wear beautifully over time and soften with use
Leather strap is made in the USA with the tanneries also located in the US.
Potting Mat is made in China, assembled and further modified in San Francisco.